Sunday 10 March 2013

Masterpiece!

Eek, my first PDF pattern! And isn't she a beaut!

I've seen some really lovely Moss Mini skirts on other blogs recently and I'm desperate for some wardrobe staples so I was inspired to buy the pattern. I can't wait to make this but I was nicely surprised by how therapeutic and satisfying it was to put this together!

I have bought and printed another PDF before but I took one look at it and didn't even attempt to get the scissors out. I don't if it was my poor attempt at printing but something happened along the way to make it impossible to understand!

This pattern was so easy to put together, a perfect task for unwinding after a day at work! Now for tracing...

P.S. Sorry for the crap phone photo, my house has no daylight despite the lovely sun/snow outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment